Staffline Recruitment is seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking to join a fast paced environment selling top brands. This is an exciting opportunity to become apart of a well established business selling top brands. As a retail assistant you will be the core of the business success through driving sales, increasing profitability and most importantly delivering excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Operation of tills card machines and cash handling.
- Assisting with stock control.
- Merchandising stock.
- Keeping all areas of the shop clean at all times.
- Following and observing store polices.
- Maintain and adhere to safety procedures.
- Offer assistance and services where necessary.
The ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have flexibility in terms of work schedules.
- Demonstrate an excellent ability to provide customer service in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Be able to work collectively as part of a team but also work independently.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be reliable.
If you meet the requirements for this role apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org