Retail Duty Manager
Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting for a Duty Manager for Louth/Meath. Our client, a leading multi-chain provider is currently looking for the right person to join their well established store. This Irish owned company believes in resourcing you to do the best possible job, while rewarding you financially for store success. We are looking for retailers with 2-3 years or more of experience managing or supervising teams in a fast paced retail environment.
This role offers promising routes to progression both at home and internationally, on-going training and development, competitive salaries and an attractive employee benefit packages. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic & forward thinking, then apply now and do not miss out on this exciting new opportunity!
As a Duty Manager you will be required to:
- Manage the sales floor, cash office and all back office admin on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for all elements of staff management including recruitment, training, development, rostering and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Maximising sales performance whilst ensuring stock and cost control
- Achieving KPI's such as Stock loss, Health and Safety compliance and Mystery Shopper results
- Previous experience as a Duty/Deputy/Department Manager in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills with previous experience analysing commercial reports
- Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays, late nights and weekends
- Comprehensive training in all aspects of the Store operation
- An attractive competitive salary and KPI bonus package
- A benefits package inclusive of:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising according to length of service
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-store discount
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Maternity and Paternity Payments
- Special Life-Event Gifts
- Length of Service Awards
- Bike to Work Scheme
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email Kate.Skehan@staffline.ie or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button