Retail General Operatives
The Client: Our Client is a leading food processor that provides quality beef to thousands of customers across the world.
General Operatives required to deliver support to our client's retail team. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient packing of products according to customer's requirements.
- You will be responsible for debagging-Opening the primal bag and disposing of the waste bags.
- Slicing-Feeding the slicer with template primals.
- Presenting-~placing product into pods/trays/pre formed film.
- Packing or Finished products-Placing finished products into trays ready to be outer cased marked .
- Maximising the yield of products and minimizing waste o ensure product is efficient as possible.
- Full engage in aspects of training
Hours of Work
05.45 - 15.00 (Until Production finishes)
07.00 -16.15 (Until Production finishes)
Monday - Thursday
- Must have at least some experience of manufacturing /production
- Must have previous experience of working in the food industry.
- Must possess good communication and team working skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team
Rate of Pay : £8.91
Free Car park
Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.