Retail order assistant
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking on behalf of our client a "Retail Order Assistant" to work in their award-winning store. They have stores in several locations across Ireland and have achieved awards such as Retail Excellence and many more. They have been recognised and celebrated for their outstanding performance and are a 100% an Irish owned establishment.
The role of "Retail Order Assistant" will start in January 2021.
Despite the global Pandemic this is an essential service store. The up most care and safety has been put in place to protect staff, customers and all clients.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and self-starter who is willing to succeed.
- Fully Proficient in IT in particular word and excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently but also work well within team environments.
Description of the role
- Management of orders via the IT system which is already in place (Training will be provided)
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks to ensure that the maximum amount of orders is achieved.
- Picking and packing orders in an efficient manner which are to be ready for courier collection at a specified time.
- Stock management/Stock Taking from deliveries which are received.
- Following up on orders with both customers and couriers.
- Daily and weekly reporting on results.
- Customer service from time to time.
If you have any interest in this role and meet the requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429424052.