Retail sales Assistant
Our client is looking for an energetic sales person to join their team for a full time role with in a busy retail store.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, great customer service and build good rapport with the customers.
Retail Sales Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers' questions.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totalling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
Retail Sales Associate Qualifications/ Skills:
- Excellent customer service
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- Energy level
- General math skills
- Verbal communication
This is a full time role : A degree of flexibility is needed as the store is open from Monday through Saturday and the start times are 9am - 6pm, so you can expect to work 5 of the 6 days.
The hourly rate is dependant on experience.
If you fit the bill, or would like more information, send you CV today.