Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking on behalf of our client an "Horse Retail Specialist" to work in their award-winning store. They have stores in several locations across Ireland and have achieved awards such as Retail Excellence and many more. They have been recognised and celebrated for their outstanding performance and are a 100% an Irish owned establishment.
The role of "Horse Retail Specialist" will start in January 2021. Despite the global Pandemic this is an essential service store. The up most care and safety has been put in place to protect staff, customers and all clients.
- A detailed knowledge of animal welfare, nutrition and husbandry is an advantage.
- Should be a confident individual who would have no issues speaking to customers.
- The individual should thrive in a retail sales environment.
- A minimum of at least one years' experience in retail would be beneficial.
- An individual who has a good knowledge on horse welfare or horse riding would be suitable to this role.
Description of the role
- Work along side the senior teams and team mates to ensure exceptional standards are delivered at all times.
- Customer excellence.
- Provide product knowledge on items.
- Participate in training and development programmes for career development.
- Assist members of staff with merchandising and displays.
If you have any interest in this role and meet the requirements please contact email@example.com or call 0429424052.