Role: Revenue Analyst
Salary: Highly competitive salary and generous benefits package
This international sports booking specialist have been providing a wide range of services to their clients across the globe for over 20 years.
Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a Revenue Analyst to operate form their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Revenue Analyst to forge a career with an award-winning company and be part of an exciting business with plans for significant future growth.
They keep a start-up spirit and have an internal feel of a small agile company, whilst being able to leverage all the benefits and resources of an international corporate community. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue & Analytics, the role will be responsible for supporting revenue management strategy while also maintaining the integrity of revenue by managing policies, offers and other discounts across the company with a data-driven mindset.
The Revenue Analyst will contribute to the function by carrying out a range of duties that seek to exceed budgeted revenue goals in the assigned markets and include (but are not limited to):
- Developing marketing models and performance reporting tools that enable the business to quickly identify and respond to changing market conditions and customer trends.
- Providing recommendations to the Marketing team & Revenue leadership to increase new golfer acquisition and increase the loyalty and engagement of existing golfers
- Supporting Sales team analysis and present findings on a variety of revenue initiatives.
- Managing daily pricing adjustments to optimize revenues based on peak and non-peak periods, holidays, weather conditions, revenue pace and other key factors in price optimization.
- Facilitating and supporting the completion of pricing and inventory adjustment requests.
- Recommending system and reporting enhancements to improve operational efficiency and revenues.
- Controlling tee time inventory accurately by utilizing Salesforce processes and workflows, and Central inventory management system.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to bring insights into the drivers of revenue and inventory performance in the assigned markets.
- A minimum of 2 years of revenue management or similar experience with primary duties that include data handling & analysis.
- A degree in IT, Business Management, Finance, Decision Sciences or relevant discipline.
- Intermediate skills in SQL and Tableau (or similar reporting / analytics software).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrable experience in business or consumer insights, marketing analysis, and/or consumer/market research projects.
- Strong critical thinking, business acumen, problem solving skills and ability to work through complex problems.
- Experience in a pricing / revenue management role.
- Competitive salary with a generous benefits package
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.