|Salary||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Contact email||Thomas Greer|
Are you a strong planner with great organisational skills?
Do you have experience in a revenue protection, enforcement, investigative or criminal justice role?
We have an excellent opportunity with our client based in Belfast as a Revenue Protection Manager.
As a Revenue Protection Manager, you will be responsible for management of the revenue protection and all data protection activities companies and for ensuring that appropriate arrangements are in place to enable compliance with data protection legalisation.
- Contributory pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Free life assurance
- Free car parking (no City Centre car parking fees!)
- Great opportunities for progression
- Further education policy
- Dedicated health & wellbeing programme
- Free annual health checks & flu jabs
- Table tennis room
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work scheme
- Free Fruit Tuesday's
- Showering facilities for fitness fanatics
- Support and lead revenue recovery action and prosecution against those suspected of fraudulent action.
- Liaise with Police Service of Northern Ireland, Gas Suppliers, meter manufacturers and other external advisors and specialists to enhance understanding of Revenue Protection activities, including the UK Revenue Protection Association.
- Management of entry warrants on behalf of the group, including obtaining entry warrants via the Northern Ireland Courts and Tribunal Service and the execution of entry warrants. Manage Data Protection Compliance on behalf of the Group.
- Minimum of 2 A Levels or equivalent qualification or appropriate relevant business experience.
- Financial or Fraud investigator qualification or equivalent.
To find out more, contact Thomas Greer on 07887295472 or firstname.lastname@example.org
police police police police police psni psni psni