Rewind Finishing Operative
My client based in Dublin 22 is looking for a Finishing Operative for a night this.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday from 22.30pm to 7.30am - 36 hour week.
The rate of pay is €19.72 per hour.
Job Title: Finishing Operative
Reports to : Supply Chain Manager
The successful candidate will understand the daily performance requirements specific to rewind to deliver operational expectations in line with the company's business targets. You will have the drive to improve overall performance in the digital cell where possible and understand where excellence ''is'' and implement the processes to get there, consistently improving Digital team performance. In addition to inspecting the quality of the products printed, ensuring they are to the customer's specification and deliverer On Time In Full (OTIF).
- Performance against Rewind targets when established, where improvement has been achieved or reason for missing required performance and identifying action to be taken.
- To meet set targets
- To undertake training on all machines and processes that are used in the department.
- Completing job and operator shop floor data capture (SFDC) accurately
- Ensuring all Rewind responsibilities as identified following are actioned.
- Working to daily Despatch List, collect relevant Work-in-Progress and convert to the customer specification to ensure delivery to customers On Time In Full (OTIF)
- Adherence to Health and Safety best practices in line with Company policy and current legislation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work with others.
- Eye for detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately with other production colleagues, and to site management.
- Ability and willingness to work as an effective part of a team and on own when required and documented procedures.
- Open to new and improved ways of working
- Willing and able to work to and achieve daily targets.
- Able to undertake the physical tasks demanded by the role.
- Computer literate and basic numeracy
- Good housekeeping skills
- Can work with strobe lights
- Efficiency focused
- Attention to detail
- Results driven
- Works to high standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be prepared to take on additional responsibilities and other duties as required to meet business needs.
- Successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.