Job Title: Rigid Driver
Staffline Recruitment as a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Rigid Drivers to work with a leading client in North Dublin.
You will be responsible for Multi drops throughout Dublin & surrounding areas. Reporting to the transport manager, you will be assigned onto a roster.
Hours of Work:
- 40 - 48 Hours.
- Monday to Friday with Occasional Saturdays.
- Safe Driving throughout Dublin & surrounding areas.
- Good geographical knowledge of Dublin
- Solid customer service skills.
- Good verbal & written English communication skills.
- Ability to comply with driver's hours & tacograph legislation
- Ensuring paper work is correct.
- Valid C Licence.
- Valid CPC.
- Valid taco card.
- Good knowledge of Dublin a plus.
- Previous experience in multi drops would be an advantage.
- Excellent rates for the right for the right candidate..
Why use Staffline Ireland? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.