Risk & Compliance Analyst
This growing regulatory technology business offer a range of risk & compliance services to their clients all over the world.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a Risk & Compliance Analyst to operate form their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to build on their experience gained to date in compliance by working for this market disrupter. They combine deep regulatory knowledge and best of technology to provide a market leading service to their clients. If you are interested, send your CV to me in the strictest confidence.
The Risk and Compliance Analyst will be responsible for managing a portfolio of FundWare client relationships, ensuring delivery of a consistently high level of service to clients.
To manage all day-to-day aspects of the FundWare solution and client relationship for a portfolio of clients, including in respect of (as applicable):
1). Regulatory rules:
- Investment compliance.
- Scheme mandates.
- Risk Limit System.
- Scheme and Portfolio Liquidity.
- AIFMD Annex IV reporting.
- Cash Flow Monitoring.
- Shareholder Disclosures, Short Selling Reporting.
- Regulatory Reporting.
2). Performance of daily processes to a high standard, to include:
- Data upload and exception investigation.
- Governance over successful completion of processes.
- Investigating compliance results.
- Client daily reporting via daily dashboard.
3). To ensure the highest standard of client relationship management, taking the lead on weekly and monthly calls and attending the quarterly call in line with internal client governance policies, including periodic visits to client premises.
4). To ensure delivery of excellent customer service, including evidencing using workflow management tools in line with internal policies.
- In order to be considered for this role you must be qualified to 2:1 degree level in a finance related discipline or 2 years experience in a similar role.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel is essential and knowledge of the Regulations (UCITS, AIFMD and Shareholder Disclosure requirements) is desirable.
- Manage workload efficiently in order to adhere to key deadlines.
- Work effectively with team members to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar environment.
- Familiarity or experience of the wider sector.
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £26,000.
- Healthcare plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Travel insurance.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.