My client are recruiting for a Roasthouse Operative based in Dublin 8.
The role is a permanent, full time position which includes shift. Busy work environment with a strong sense of team work required for the role. Previous experience not essential and full training will be given.
20 x 8 hour shifts a month
- Running of Grain Intake & Roasthouse as per agreed procedures.
- Completion of records as required per agreed procedures.
- Communication of issues on shift changeover and to management & maintenance department.
- Implementation of the Q&FSM systems in their sections. Reporting of issues to management & maintenance.
- Grain intake Operators deputise at daily operation meetings with client
- Other duties as requested by Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask, work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Fluency in English essential and must be confident in dealing with clients and vendors
- Flexible approach to all areas of the role
- Excellent people skills with a focus on building and strengthening the client relationship
- A strong focus on continuous improvement and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.