Room Service Waiter
£19,000 per annum - rising to £21,500 in April 2023
37.5 per week - Belfast
An industry-leading client has a new opening to join the team as a Room Service Waiter!
With a competitive salary, package & job satisfaction on offer, this opportunity is expected to be snapped up quickly.
The post-holder will be required to discuss menu options and serve food to patients in private rooms, and serve food in the staff canteen. The successful candidate will be required to work five, 8-hour shifts per week, which includes weekends. A flexible and positive attitude towards work is expected together with the ability to act on your own initiative.
- Competitive salary with yearly increment
- Contributory pension plan
- 25 Annual holidays
- Health insurance and cash plan
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Income protection (60% salary)
- Free financial planning advise
- Discount for family and friends on the clients service/goods.
- To discuss menu options with patients and take food orders and deliver meals to rooms.
- Assist in the preparation of food.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness to a very high standard.
- Work alongside other catering team members to ensure food is prepared for necessary times.
- Set up canteen and serve lunch to all hospital staff.
- 1 years' experience within a busy catering or other customer service environment
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A friendly and approachable demeanour
- Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
- Experience in a high end or fine dining restaurant (Desirable)