Rural Development Project Officer
The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
To offer guidance, advice and assistance to potential project applicants throughout the area. To assist with the co-ordination, promotion and implementation of the action group and the relevant areas. The post holder will be expected to be flexible and adaptable to meet the changing needs and requirements of the organisation and duties and responsibilities may vary without changing the purpose of the job or level of responsibility.
Hours of work: 37.5hrs per week
- A third level qualification and 1 years relevant work experience working in Economic Development or Rural Development
- In lieu of qualification, you must have 2 years relevant work experience working in Economic Development or rural Development
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills in the following:
- Project management skills
- Preparation/advice re business plans
- Budget setting and budget management
- PR activities
- Be able to demonstrate competence in use of Microsoft office applications including word, email, spreadsheets and databases
- Able to work outside normal office hours - to attend meetings etc
- Hold a full current driving licence and access to transport, or access to transport to meet the requirements of the post
Rate of Pay: £14.37 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.