Safety, Health & Emergency Planning Manager
The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
The Role: To be responsible for the management, planning & delivery of the Client's Health & Safety Services, ensuring compliance with statutory obligations. Overall management of the Client's portfolio of insurance & associated risk management processes.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- Minimum of a Degree & NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety OR in lieu of 3rd level qualification have a NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in a Health & Safety Management role to include:
- Provision of advice & support to managers, employees & external stakeholders
- Conducting workplace Health & safety audits/inspections, producing reports & recommendations on same
- Carry out accident investigations
- Experience in the development, implementation of emergency plans to include advising managers
- Hold a full current driving licence & access to transport to meet the requirements of the post
- Rates of Pay: £21.71 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.