An excellent opportunity for a Safety Trainer to join a leading supplier based in their Co. Armagh offices. Reporting to the H&S Manager your main duties will include;
- Provide a high level of technical training to all areas of the business
- Working closely with line managers to help identify training opportunities
- Develop a matrix to help identify team skill levels and training needs
- Lead, and assist where appropriate workplace incident & accidents investigations
- Responsible for the delivery of training of Safe System of Work, tool box talks and promoting other methods of safety communication and engagement.
- Collate safety related data and information required for the accurate production of KPI and Monthly Reports as required by the Management team
- Train the Trainer Qualification
- 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of delivering training to peers and Senior Management
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.