Sales Account Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Sales Account Executive. The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for promoting and selling a leading brand, through day-to-day management of the sales territory and customer relationships. Working within the sales team you will be partnered with a field-based Area Sales Manager on a dedicated sales region in the UK or Ireland.
- Responsible for key account management of all existing accounts within your region, preparing quotes and specifications and ensuring the accuracy of sales order processing.
- Generating new sales leads through both inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Working with your Area Sales Manager, you will have a robust sales plan to support achieving sales activities and regional targets.
- Promoting and sell the benefits of brands to a range of stakeholders including clients, architects, main contractors, local authorities, housing associations etc.
- Accurately reporting on sales activity through the use of the companies CRM system.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of current and future market trends, industry legislation and competitor capability.
- Researching and identifying new areas to develop brands, offering to capitalise on current and future opportunities.
- Building rapport and strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers in your region.
- Maintaining and growing our network of recommended installers, supporting with their technical queries and commercial needs.
- Arranging CPD presentations with architects for the Area Sales Manager to deliver and raise awareness of brands.
- Maintaining collaborative working practices, developing good rapport and effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 1 years' experience in sales, with a track record of outbound sales calls to generate new business to meet KPIs
- A minimum of GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Maths
- Generate new leads, develop new business
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet KPI's and achieve sales growth
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, planning and prioritising ability.
- Computer literate with of all Microsoft Office packages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiate with customers, including preparation of quotes
- Support customers with the product range
- Maintain legible, accurate and up-to-date records
- Experience of sales to the construction industry
- Experience of telesales
- Experience in CRM
The successful Sales Account Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £26,000 depending on experience plus Bonus, Pension Scheme, Rewards Scheme, Private Medical Ensure, Life Assurance (2x Annual Salary), Cycle to Work Scheme and On Site Parking.
The Sales Account Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.