Sales Account Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Account Manager on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical wholesaler. The Sales Account Manager will manage a portfolio of existing Pharmacy Groups, Independent Pharmacies and wholesalers, promoting the full product range to ensure sales targets are achieved and the business is being developed at head office level.
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers including independent pharmacies, pharmacy groups and wholesalers and develop new and growing accounts.
- Selling a range of Ethical and OTC lines.
- Inbound and outbound sales calls, completing pricing tenders, entering orders, responding to queries and resolving customer issues where required.
- Using Sage IT System for order inputs, stock availability checks and pricing updates.
- Drive sales growth whist managing margins at the required levels.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Gain as much feedback as possible from customers regarding competitor pricing and offers, stock availability and providing feedback on this information to the Sales Manager.
- Running relevant reports to analyse customer purchasing behaviour and identify opportunities to drive sales growth.
- Attend and contribute to departmental Meetings to drive business where opportunities are identified.
- Identify new products to add to existing portfolio liaising with our purchasing and regulatory department to bring the product to market.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Proven sales track record with 2-3 years' experience in an account management role (ideally in retail pharmacy but not essential).
- Candidate must have excellent working knowledge MS Office (Excel in particular).
- Good Analytical skills - ability to probe and address sales issues and proficient in using sales reports.
- Use of Sage or other stock management systems would be an advantage.
- Needs to be able to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills.
The successful Sales Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Sales Account Manager role will be based in Newry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.