Sales Account Manager €50k
Sales Accounts Manager - Pharma / Chemicals
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit an Experienced Sales Account Manager to join an established and reputable company operating the chemicals / food / pharma sectors.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, energetic and experienced and keen to progress their career in a National Sales Account Management role.
This permanent position will hold the following responsibilities:
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration across all existing and potential accounts - selling to the Food & Beverage / Industrial / Agri & Pharma Industries
- To promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers
- Generating new sales using both new and existing business customers
- Analyse sales performance
- To establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the company
- Develop plans to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrate all products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their requirements from a select portfolio of suppliers
- Liaise with the Inside Sales, Supply Chain & Quality to ensure orders are fulfilled according to customer requirements
- Keep up-to-date on NPD, technical and quality requirements of our customers
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for existing & new customers
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, potential for new products and services and competitive activities
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years proven sales experience gained in the pharma/food/chemical industries
- New business development experience
- A proven track record in closing sales and achieving targets
- Target driven and sales oriented
- Ability to engage with different businesses across a variety of sectors
- Team player - working in co-operation with colleagues
- Excellent written and oral skills
- IT Skills - Microsoft / Outlook etc
- Full Clean driver's license
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your sales career in a role where you will have full autonomy and be given free rein to plan and execute your sales strategies.
This is a permanent position that will offer a competitive basic salary (€50k - €55k), car, laptop, mobile and bonus.
To be considered for this role, please send an up to date version of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.