The Client: Our client delivers to customers throughout Ireland, servicing a wide range of industries including construction, agriculture, manufacturing, general and civil engineering and wind power.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for providing administrative support to the sales team. You'll help to support the productivity of the sales team by dealing with customer queries and fielding calls. This important position contributes to the quality of customer service and the achievement of sales targets. This role will incorporate a heavy leaning towards supporting the development of new business and reconnecting with accounts no longer trading.
- Provide a wide variety of administrative support to our sales team.
- Inputting of orders & data entry.
- Assisting in the Preparation and submission of quotations.
- Helping to maintain and grow customer relationships.
- Dealing with customers over the phone or via e-mail.
- Maintain an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective customers.
- To help drive excellent Customer Service & a continuous improvement mindset.
- Liaise between sales, operations, and transport to ensure on time, in full customer excellence is achieved.
Hours of work: Mon - Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Willingness to learn.
- Proactive and tenacious, attitude and approach.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent computer & numerical skills
- Organised & methodical in your approach.
- Experience using Microsoft packages & emails
- High level of accuracy
- Builds strong relationships quickly
- Salary TBC depending on experience, plus 25 days holiday, bank holidays and pension (5% employee/4% employer)
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.