Sales Administration Executive | Print Industry
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Georgina Roome|
Job Title: Account Administration Executive
Department: Client Services - Swords, Co Dublin.
Reporting to: Client Services Director
Our Client Based in Swords is one of Europe's largest providers of Design, Print, POS, Signage and Digital Solutions to the retail sector.
Our client is Europe's leading visual communications specialist delivering dynamic multi-channel marketing services to brands and retailers across the globe. Our model combines insight, creative, production, execution and optimisation to provide clients with a broad range of effective and impactful point-of-purchase visual communications.
- comprised of three units: Creative, Display and Technology - are designed to reduce the complexity of local, national and international marketing campaigns across multiple markets and languages whilst maintaining consistency, increasing localisation and responsiveness.
We are looking for a talented Sales Admin executive for a client project for a two to three month contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process clients quotations and orders in a timely fashion.
- Communicates client needs and demands to internal departments.
- Process Customers orders in a professional and efficient manner.
- Support and resolve customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain and update Client Daily WIP document
- Processing Quotations / Orders/ Order Acknowledgements correctly.
- Advising production of conversions/new builds and advising lead times to customers.
- Process Invoices a daily basis and ensure EOM is closed timely.
- Updating customer records.
- Review of client account and their outstanding orders.
- Providing support and information to Account Team on accounts where required.
- Generate appropriate documentation for customers / orders.
Personal attributes / Behaviours
- Good interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- A self-starter with a pro-active and 'can do' attitude.
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client and business needs.
- Confident approach with client and team.
- Passion for quality.
- Excellent time management skills.
- In depth knowledge of customer service with the ability to 'make things happen' through great service.
- Good IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to look at existing situations and problems in novel ways and come up with creative solutions.
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Georgina Roome in the Swords Branch.