Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Administrator on behalf of a company at the forefront of tooling and related supplies to the joinery fit-out industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company.
- Processing sales orders
- Liaising between sales and workshop, stores and transport teams
- Placing POs with suppliers
- Liaising with customers & suppliers regarding accounts & deliveries
- Cash handling and lodgements
- Telephone and email enquiries
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Sage preferable
- Experience with tooling, adhesives etc. would be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Professional and courteous phone manner
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Ability to prioritise tasks
The successful Sales Administrator will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales Administrator role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.