Job Title: Sales Administrator
The Client: We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Administrator for an 8 month contract with our client based in Dublin 12. This position is to provide our client with additional administration resources for the duration of an IT Systems implementation project.
The Role: Sales Administrator
- Processing incoming customer orders efficiently and quickly
- Processing purchase orders on all suppliers
- Providing proof of delivery information to customers, as required
- Expediting orders and handling all supply chain queries from source to delivery
- Customer acknowledgements and delivery information
- Keeping customers informed of order status
- Customer enquiries / sales support enquiries and quotations
- General Sales office support administration
- Used to dealing with telephone enquiries
Hours of Work: 08.30 - 17.00 with 1 hour lunch. (flexible working hours available)
Working 37.5 Hours
- Strong Organisational Skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Baan / SAP System or similar knowledge and training to an acceptable standard
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience in using MS Outlook & MS Teams
- Excellent level of computer skills essential with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and DB packages like VBA knowledge a bonus.
- Excellent attention to detail
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.