Staffline Ireland are working with his leading manufacturing company to recruit a Sales Administrator to operate from their Belfast office.
Reporting to: Head of Sales
- Inward and outward customer service-related calls as the businesses central point of contact for sales enquiries.
- Sales Order Processing via email or phone. Including liaising with Sales Team, Customers, and the Customer Services Team.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Ensuring and checking data accuracy for order processing / invoicing.
- Coordinating customer deliveries with internal and external customers.
- Reconciling delivery paperwork with accounts and stores
- Reporting departmental KPI's to line management
- Sales Administrative tasks Including but not limited to issue of CPD certification and management of customer folders.
- Supporting the Mechanical Business Development Manager's and estimating department.
- Aftersales Administration.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care