Job Title: Sales Administrator
The Client: We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Administrator within the Sales and Marketing Department of a leading Manufacturing company in Dublin 12 who are growing substantially due to a steady increase in business over the last year. With this position there is great opportunity to progress into a permanent role, and further develop your career within the company.
The Role: The role is to ensure the timely and accurate processing of all New Truck and Used Truck orders, once the order packs have been created by the network. Scheduling deliveries to the customer with the involvement of the salesperson. Completing invoicing direct to the customer and finance house ensuring payments are made as per payment terms and correct documentation is supplied to the finance house. To action buyback and early termination requirements. Loading and processing trade portal sales. Follows lead to delivery process along with other processes in place for tasks.
- Customer orders are processed to agreed timescales
- Updating ERP (Navision) system
- Order confirmations sent and communicated
- Delivery times confirmed and communicated
- Ordering and management of local content
- Placing of production orders on the nearest depot to ultimate ship to address
- Raising all Contracts (invoicing/finance/maintenance)
- Liaising with the Service & Workshop teams in relation to expected arrival of trucks and any local modifications required.
- Shipment of trucks
- Compiling and distribution of welcome packs
- Processing of early terminations
- Buy Back administration
- Trade Portal Upload & Process of Sale
- Liaise with Marketing in distribution of prospects and leads
- Other related tasks
Hours of Work: Monday-Thursday 8.30-5pm, Friday 8.30-4pm
- Ability to build relationships and networks
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong communication skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills including Microsoft, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP and CRM
- Advanced Product Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Lead to Order to Delivery Process
- Knowledge of Sales Performance Indicators including Forecast Methodology
- Pay in the region of €33-35k
- Opportunities to apply for permanent positions with our client, and career progression.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.