Sales Administrator Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting the Head of Sales, this is a customer facing Sales Support and Administration Role. The roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
· Inward and outward customer service-related calls as the businesses central point of contact for sales enquiries.
· Sales Order Processing via email or phone. Including liaising with Sales Team, Customers, and the Customer Services Team.
· Maintain and update sales and customer records.
· Ensuring and checking data accuracy for order processing / invoicing.
· Coordinating customer deliveries with internal and external customers.
· Reconciling delivery paperwork with accounts and stores
· Reporting departmental KPI's to line management
· Sales Administrative tasks Including but not limited to issue of CPD certification and management of customer folders.
· Supporting the Mechanical Business Development Manager's and estimating department.
· Aftersales Administration.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.