Sales Administration Assistant
Staffline are looking for an eager Sales Administration Assistant to join our client, an exciting exhibition and event management company located in Dublin. Specialising in working with clients to create a concept to reality service for a variety of requests and requirements, including a variety of commercial pop ups, exhibitions, and bespoke builds. Working amongst experts across 3D and graphic design, 3D sculpting, painting, exhibition installation and event management to make this happen. As a Sales Administration Assistant you will work within a team on a range of different projects from all aspects of the business.
Are you the one?
This unique opportunity will suit someone who has a head strong approach to task completion, is highly organised, has great attention to detail with a creative flare. You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude who can adapt to a changing environment. You will display:
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous experience in office administration.
- High degree of accountability and ownership
- Strategic thinking skills
- High standard of organisation.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet changing deadlines
Skills & attributes
- High attention to detail.
- Time management is a must.
- Work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Answer phone calls, schedules meetings and support visitors.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Make travel arrangements for staff when working abroad such as booking flights, cars and hotels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
What we offer you
- Great briefs from some of the best brands and the chance to work on global projects
- Excellent package for the right candidate
- Opportunity for growth and progression with a growing company
- Team focused, dynamic environment
- Job type: full time
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.