Sales Administrator 8 Month Contract
Job Title: Sales Administrator
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Administrator for an 8 month temporary position with our client based in Dublin 12. This position is to provide our client with additional administration resources for the duration of an IT Systems implementation project.
The Role: Sales Administrator
- Processing incoming customer orders efficiently and quickly
- Processing purchase orders on all suppliers
- Expediting orders and handling all supply chain queries from source to delivery
- Customer acknowledgements and delivery information
- Keeping customers informed of order status ▪ Customer enquiries / sales support enquiries and quotations
- Field sales staff support - backup, appointments etc,
- Providing proof of delivery information to customers, as required
- Used to dealing with telephone enquiries
Hours of Work: 08.30 - 17.00 with 1 hour lunch.
Working 37.5 Hours
- Business Or Marketing Qualification desirable
- Baan / SAP System or similar knowledge and training to an acceptable standard Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Teams
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proactive, results orientated and strong attention to detail
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.