Job Title: Sales Administrator Dublin 12 €30-35k
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Sales Administrator within a very busy sales department. This is a temporary position with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for establishing, managing and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
In the role you will be required to multitask, answer Calls from our Customers, process orders, handling any Customer enquiries and Complaints in a friendly and efficient manner.
This position requires you to process Customer transactions efficiently and accurately ensuring that all orders are processed within the service levels.
· Answering phones & dealing with Customer queries and Complaints
· Processing orders over the phone and email
· Resolve any customer issues in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with best practice procedures
· Use the SAGE system on a daily basis
· Contact Acquisition
· Contact customers about delivery date changes
· Track orders and provide POD's for customers
· Issue credit and debit notes as directed
· Computer literate - Experience in using Microsoft applications
· SAGE experience or Similar
· At least 5 years experience in a busy administration or customer service role
Hours of work: Monday to Friday : 9.00am-5.00pm with 1 hr lunch working 35 hours
- Pay in the region of €30-35k DOE
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent position with our client.
For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.