Sales Administrator - Dublin 12 - €30k
Sales Administrator - Dublin 12 - €30K
At Staffline Recruitment we have a super opportunity available for an experienced Sales Administrator / Customer Service Executive to join an established and reputable company based in Dublin 12.
This permanent position requires a customer focussed, friendly and enthusiastic candidate with strong customer focus and excellent administration skills.
Working in the area of high end interior products, serving both consumer and trade customers, this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure accurate processing and verification of sales orders received electronically or by phone
- Provide information to customers on pricing, deliveries and POD's
- Printing and verification of picking lists and collections for output to warehouse.
- Greeting consumers, customers & couriers in the reception
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying and logging the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution
- Serve as a liaison between customers and various departments
- Respond to opportunities to generate additional sales and build customer relationships
- Continuous review of Back orders in the assigned territory, to retrieve lost sales & gain additional sales in the process
- Respond to on-line web inquires and customer requests for Brochures & Product samples or other queries as they arise
- Employ the "Back Selling" process to direct consumer inquires and sales leads to the most appropriate customer
- Process credit claims as assigned
- Performing day-to-day Administrative tasks such as maintaining files and processing paperwork
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a busy sales environment
- Experience in interiors, construction or related industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer & product awareness
- Pleasant & Professional manner
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute to a team effort
- Ability to multi-task adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast- paced environment
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent position will pay a salary in the region of €28,000-30,000, depending on experience.