Sales Administrator - €30k - Dublin 24
Sales Administrator - Dublin 24 - €30k
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join a thriving company based in Dublin 24.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role will see you to support a dynamic and growing business along with a busy Sales team. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional administration, sales and customer service and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this role is the role for you!
This is a diverse and hands-on position that offers plenty of variety. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide a professional point of contact service for existing client base
- Prepare quotations, product and service information
- Process sales orders and manage delivery scheduling
- Keep customers informed of any issues, queries relating to their orders
- Providing Administration support to the Sales Director & Sales team
- Providing Administration support to Operations Director & Marketing Manager
- Entering Opportunities to Salesforce CRM
- Sending hire Contracts to customers using Echosign & following up for signature
- Following up with customers for PO/ initial payment
- Ensure correct administration processes are followed with all quotes and orders
- Supplier negotiation relating to prices, delivery and quality for customers
- Responding to all enquiries in a timely fashion
This role requires someone with initiative, attention to detail and a flexible common sense approach. To be successful in your application, you must also possess the following:
- Proven experience in a similar position, an minimum of 1-2 years
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and pick new skills up quickly
- Experience in supporting wider teams with administration
- High attention to detail
- A warm and friendly attitude, with a proactive outlook on your work
If you a seeking a new and challenging Sales Administration role and you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent position is conveniently located in Dublin 24 and will offer a salary in the region of €28,000 - €32,000, depending on experience. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates,.