Sales Administrator - €35K - Dublin 12
Sales Administrator - Dublin 12 - €35k
At Staffline Recruitment we are working on behalf of an innovative and dynamic Irish owned and operated organisation based in Dublin 12. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced administrator to take up a permanent position providing support to a busy sales team.
The successful candidate will have strong Microsoft Office skills and a high attention to detail.
Key day to day duties will include the following:
- Generating sales reports on ERP system and manipulating data in Excel
- Analysing data within reports
- Drawing up and sending quotations and price increase notifications
- Implementing pricing from quotations onto an ERP system
- Circulating product change notifications / discontinuations
- Updating mailshot databases & using mail merge tool
- Maintaining Customer pricing on the online catalogue (using Excel & CSV files
- Liaising with all external sources for all marketing materials regarding artwork/promotional
- materials & orders.
- Printing and collating literature and promotional materials
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a busy commercial environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
This is a super opportunity to step into a role with an innovative industry leader. If you meet the above requirements, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €35,000.
For further information or to discuss in confidence call Laura directly on 086 1409232.