Sales Administrator | Santry | Permanent
SALES ADMINISTRATOR | SANTRY | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Santry are searching for a Sales Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development and career progression within their team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and processing orders whilst providing excellent customer service via telephone and email correspondence.
- To process orders and returns efficiently and accurately on internal SAP system, ensuring customers are provided with a first-class professional service
- To correspond and liaise directly with customers
- Act as a liaison providing product and service information assisting sales, orders and colleague enquires
- Assisting with sales queries, providing updates regarding product specifications, pricing and lead times
- Be able to operate a computer/software package
- A minimum of 2 years in an Order Processing role
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint along with previous experience working with in-house consignment systems
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.