Sales Administrator with Strong Excel - Dublin 24
Commercial Sales Administrator - Dublin 24
Do you have experience working in a fast paced sales environment? Are you an Excel whiz? Do you have a strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills?
The we have the job for you!
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Commercial Sales Administrator with excellent Excel skills to join our client, a market leading supplier to the food production industry.
This permanent position offers an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join an established sales and administration team. The successful candidate will have ownership of a number of existing key accounts while also providing administrative support to field sales representatives.
To be successful in this role you will have well developed experience in a sales coordination/customer service role within the FMCG / food production or similar sectors and have a passion and commitment to sales and service.
Key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage the requirements of key accounts
- Communicate with customers regarding enquiries relating to sales orders, product availability, product selection and delivery/logistics
- Provide sales administrative support to the field sales team
- Update and maintain new and existing product information and changesin the product inventory system
- Create pricing in line with margin parameters and with input from the sales team
- Implement Price changes as directed by sales and commercial team members
- Understand demand planning requirementsin order to support the sales team with the forecasting process working closely with production, sales and customers
- Review Margin reports to pick up pricing errors and margin erosion
- Provide assistance for planning and execution of Seasonal and promotional launches
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2-5 years experience in a fast paced sales administration environment
- Excellent Excel skills with a strong knowledge of v lookups and pivot tables
- A strong focus and understanding of customer needs and a commitment to service.
- Ability to learn and retain product information
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to build rapport easily and put effort into developing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active problem solving skills
- The ability to make decisions and work autonomously, but also enjoy being part of a team
This role is an urgent requirement and immediate interviews will be held. Please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent role will be based in Dublin 24 and will offer a salary up to €35,000, depending on experience.