Working Hours: General Office Hours- Monday to Friday
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Agent on behalf of a leading telecoms company built on high performance mobile and fixed line connectivity solutions for clients across the globe. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company.
- Proactively follow up on campaigns and referrals - closing 20% of all opportunities
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the product portfolio and promote & upsell it positively to clients
- Develop key relationships with key contacts within the customer base
- Work closely with product specialists and the implementation team on all new customers - ensuring their journey from prospect to customer is seamless and professional
- Achieve set monthly new business targets
- Any other duties role may involve
- Minimum of 12-months sales experience in a target driven environment
- Previous experience working within telecoms is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility towards company requirements - some travel may be required
- A positive, ambitious and committed approach
The successful Sales Agent will enjoy a competitive salary circa £20,000 - 25,000 depending on experience plus bonus OTE £10K.
The Sales Agent role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.