Dromore Co Down
The Client: one of the United Kingdom and Ireland's premier architectural salvage and design businesses.
Hours of work: 41.25 Tue to Sat 8am to 5pm
- Answering Telephone calls
- Dealing with customer queries on phone and face to face
- Using sage for creating invoices
- Booking deliveries and collections
- Raising purchase orders for items required
- General office duties
- 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Minimum 5 GCSE's or equivalent Grade C or above including Maths and English
- Experience using Sage
- Excellent IT skills including detailed knowledge of Excel and the ability to manage a database package
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Salary £10 - £12 per hour, depending on experience
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.