Sales and Logistics Co Ordinator
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Design team in the administration of all contract projects from inception to production and despatch
- Carry out administrative duties to include Word Processing, Excel and general office duties.
- Instruct sales personnel in requirements for the successful administration of their projects ensuring that hand trials/seaming diagram approvals and purchase orders are received prior to order entry. This includes sourcing previous production details for order re-entry.
- Work closely with Production Planning and Custom Despatch to ensure order entry and despatch deadlines are met
- Provide support in the communication process between sales and support services
- Respond effectively to incoming telephone calls and emails with appropriate follow up to ensure customer service
- Keep stock records and order office supplies, samples & A4 folders as required
- Despatch samples/hand trials via couriers/post as necessary and deal with office post arrangements.
- Enter orders into JDE and control sheets
- Co-ordination of order acknowledgements direct to the client including pro-forma payments
- Enter new projects into Custom Project Management System and Update Custom Project Management status including the preparation of Design Overviews for production.
- Book transport for Custom Despatch and liaise with Custom Despatch department on despatch dates.
- Liaise directly with customers including international customers.
- Manage export paperwork for example Eur 1, Certificates of Origins including co-ordination with the Chamber of Commerce.
- Undertake successful lodgement of Letter of Credit applications and other cash collections
- Liaise with Sales Teams and clients on payment of deposits and outstanding invoices.
- Organising shipments, including international shipments with outside carriers and hauliers.
- Liaise with Accounts in the reconciliation of accounts
- Arrange for payment of invoices to outside suppliers.
Provide administrative support to the Contract Sales Directors