Sales and Marketing Administrator
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Administrator on behalf of a leading accountancy practice. The Sales and Marketing Administrator will work across a range of disciplines including customer support, sales, marketing, social media and other ad hoc tasks.
- Attend new client meetings and forward minutes to all parties for next steps
- Act as a first point of contact for sales enquiries
- Follow up with potential leads to book meetings for Directors
- Support the Directors through the customer onboarding and contract document process
- Sales and purchase processing duties and collections
- Assist Directors in a range of business and office management tasks
- Ensure that the website is updated for articles
- Hold technical staff to account in production of their required marketing material
- Update the company LinkedIn pages including ensuring that appropriate marketing material is submitted on a timely basis
- Assist the Directors in preparing brochures / presentations to send to potential customers in advance of meetings
- Organise customer events throughout the year by contacting customers, booking events and securing travel arrangements
- Monitor all sales and marketing activity for ad-hoc and educational group campaigns and post campaign provide an analysis of results
- Review and maintain an accurate Client Relationship Management / Sales tracker System
- Work well with the internal teams
- Any other duties role may involve
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Business Studies or Finance
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of organisational skills
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all GDPR/Data Protection related policies and procedures
- To conduct yourself inside and outside of work in a manner that would not adversely impact the public image of the company
The successful Sales and Marketing Administrator will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales and Marketing Administrator role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.