Sales and Marketing Executive (12 Month Contract)
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Executive for a company in the leisure and tourism industry. The Sales and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and delivering the commercial sales and growth strategy within the Marketing and Communications department; proactively targeting existing and new potential commercial sales opportunities and retaining and recruiting new partners.
- Development of company's Partnership scheme; build strong working relationships with partners, sponsors and the industry through regular communication and face to face meetings, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Ensure delivery on partner benefits for individual businesses and facilitate a bi-annual partner survey. Help to shape partnership plans and update partnership benefits in line with industry and company needs to ensure retention target is met.
- Development of a continuous programme of proactive sales research and lead identification for potential new partners and commercial prospects and undertaking appropriate targeted direct sales and marketing activity to develop prospects and convert to new partners and sales.
- Assist in the development of the strategic and corporate partner scheme within the business community and across industry sectors to build strategic commercial arrangements and increase income generation.
- Resolve partner queries and complaints efficiently and effectively as well as identifying common issues and recommending solutions and changes to improve the partnership/commercial sales service.
- Development and coordination of the commercial income strategy in respect of sponsor and partner marketing and advertising opportunities across company's range of marketing and promotional platforms.
- Assisting in the creation and continuous development of a range of sponsor and partner advertising packages across the various digital platforms and interactive visitor information areas within the Welcome Centre.
- Production of advertising rate cards, promotional sales support materials and illustrated sales presentation to support sales activities and plans.
- Developing and implementing a programme of direct sales, marketing, promotional and communications activity designed to deliver commercial sales and achieve set income targets, and a programme of continuous monitoring and evaluation.
- Deliver professional sales presentations to individual and groups of partner businesses and potential commercial partners.
- Manage the commercial platforms with client and agency once agreements are in place, from artwork amends to profile updates.
- Support the Commercial and Partnership Manager in the coordination, planning and delivery of annual industry and stakeholder events.
- Support and assist the wider Marketing and Communications team with the collation of listings and content for publications and web sites. Including editing and updating of information from partners, collation of as well as generating new content, and proof reading to ensure accuracy.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of partner content and promotion on websites, social media and email marketing activities as appropriate.
- Undertake other duties as required by the marketing, web and digital and comms managers.
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as sales, marketing, tourism / hospitality or business studies OR 2 years relevant experience
- 1 year's sales / marketing experience
- Experience of sales planning and implementation
- Demonstrated ability of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Proven client/customer service experience
- Experience of preparing and delivering sales presentations
- Production of quality client proposals and pitches
- IT literate and internet competent - fully proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Experience in use of remote communication tools e.g. Teams
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent
- 2 years sales/marketing experience
- Knowledge of Belfast as a tourism destination
- Previous experience of marketing in a tourism/hospitality organisation
- Advertising sales and marketing experience
- 1 year experience within the tourism / hospitality industry
- Knowledge of Sales Force
The successful Sales and Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales and Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.