Sales and Office Coordinator | Swords | Permanent
SALES AND OFFICE COORDINATOR | SWORDS | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Swords are searching for an experienced Sales and Office Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating all Front of House Reception duties on behalf of the Sales Team and be an internal point of contact for all departments and clients visiting on site.
- General Reception duties including answering phone calls, coordinating visitors on site, site safety information and courier coordination
- To be professional and provide clear answers to customer requests, meeting or exceeding expectations to deliver service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Act as a liaison providing product and service information assisting sales, orders and colleague enquires via telephone, email and in person
- Coordinate bookings for meeting rooms and on-site visits, coordinating diaries and requests
- A minimum of 2 years in a Reception/ Front of House role
- A minimum of 2 years of a Sales Coordination/ Administration role
- Previous experience of time spent in a customer service role
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.