Sales and retention advisor
Urgent roles with Immediate interviews!
Hybrid working from home available
Contract Length - 12 months
37 per week - 3-week rotating shift pattern
- W1 - 8.00am to 4.30pm
- W2 - 9.30am to 6.00pm
- W3 - 10.00am to 6.30pm
Uncapped uncapped monthly commission on offer!
We are working alongside our client who are seeking to appoint a new team of Sales & Retention Advisors.
This is an exciting development opportunity and will allow the successful candidates the opportunity to gain knowledge of the commercial energy market and to develop new skills across different sales/retention campaigns.
Your main duties will include:
- Retaining customers as part of the Sales/Retention team.
- To work on different campaigns and to deal with queries and objections as they arise.
- To achieve the KPI's as set out by the business and to perform all duties within the relevant regulatory and compliance framework.
- Handling inbound and making outbound calls to domestic customers
- Closing sales and retaining existing domestic customers
- Data capture to ensure information held is accurate and up to date
- Completion of all back-office procedures to ensure sales/retentions are correctly processed
- To meet the required KPI targets including sales/retentions and compliance reporting
- To work within the regulator's guidelines and internal compliance procedures to ensure the business is not exposed to complaint
- Inbound or Outbound calling in a sales team environment
- Experience of working in a Sales environment
- Use of call centre telephony systems such as Finesse (desirable)
- A confident & professional communication style, whether written or oral.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Customer focused and proven ability to deal with complex requests
- Ability to work with different internal teams to deliver information
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, delivering against assigned targets.
If interested please email your cv to email@example.com