Sales and Retention Advisor, Belfast
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Sales & Retention Advisor on behalf of their client one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in the UK and Ireland based in Belfast.
Hours of Work: 37 per week - 3-week rotating shift pattern
- W1 - 8.00am to 4.30pm
- W2 - 9.30am to 6.00pm
- W3 - 10.00am to 6.30pm
Salary: £10.45/hour plus uncapped monthly commission
To retain customers as part of our Sales/Retentions team. To work on different campaigns and to deal with queries and objections as they arise. To achieve the KPI's as set out by the business and to perform all duties within the relevant regulatory and compliance framework. We also offer performance related commission.
- Handling inbound and making outbound calls to domestic customers
- Closing sales and retaining existing domestic customers
- Data capture to ensure information held is accurate and up to date
- Developing relationships and managing customer expectations
- Completion of all back-office procedures to ensure sales/retentions are correctly processed
- To meet the required KPI targets including sales/retentions and compliance, and provide required internal reporting
- To understand competitors pricing and activity and to report this to team leader
- To work within the regulator's guidelines and internal compliance procedures to ensure the business is not exposed to complaints
Skills & Experience
- Inbound or Outbound calling in a sales team environment
- Experience of working in a Sales environment
- Strong IT skills
- Use of call centre telephony systems such as Finesse (desirable)
- Disciplined & rigorous, ensuring that compliance and controls are adhered to
- A confident & professional communication style, whether written or oral.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Customer focused and proven ability to deal with complex requests
- Ability to work with different internal teams to deliver information
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, delivering against assigned targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly committed, driven, dedicated and assertive
Please submit your Most recent CV in Microsoft Word format. BELSL