Staffline Ireland is working exclusively with the Danish retailer Søstrene Grene, an international homeware & lifestyle retail brand, to recruit a Sales Assistant. The Sales Assistant will be highly driven by retail and familiar with all aspects of a fast-paced retail store including merchandising and optimising sales through team performance.
- To work within the company standards, strategies and initiatives
- To achieve sales targets
- To deliver excellent customer service standards
- To ensure the brand image is showcased through outstanding visual merchandising and service levels
- To minimise product loss by ensuring all loss prevention procedures are followed
- To ensure good replenishment procedures are carried out
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Deal with all daily issues that arise from customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Any other duties role may involve
- 1 year's retail experience in a high footfall, high turnover environment
- Flair for visual merchandising lifestyle products is advantageous
- Flexible for evening and weekend work in line with the needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Sales Assistant will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales Assistant role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.