We are currently looking for a sales co-ordinator to join the team for one of our client's based in Antrim. The sales co-ordinator will be responsible for delivering customer excellence from beginning to end providing a professional, approachable, customer service to the client customer base. The sales co-ordinator will be responsible for overseeing the sales order processing, liaising with production, sales, technical and logistics.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Proactively pursue customer orders & agreed customer actions to ensure orders are produced as per customer requirements
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of quotations using in house pricing matrix
- Working closely with sales, daily production, and planning departments to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full (OTIF)
- Being the first point of contact with designated customers in relation to all issues
- Dealing with and responding to ad hoc and customer enquiries (telephone / email).
- Handling customer complaints.
- Operating and development of an ERP/sales order processing system (Processing/Checking order intake and order acknowledgements)
- Ensuring all administration is accurate, clear, concise and up to date to ensure accounts can be managed by relevant team members as and when required
- Providing backup support to extend the external sales team.
- Supporting the delivery of departmental targets and KPIs through effective customer relationship management
- Management of House Accounts
- Any other duties as required.
- Minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grades A-C in Maths and English.
- At least 6 month's office/administrative experience dealing with customers.
- Working to tight deadlines and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills & influencing skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and multiple departments within the business.
- Ability to work to a high standard.
- Good initiative & problem-solving ability.
- Meticulous approach to accuracy.
- Previous account management experience
Hours of Work
- 40 hours per week (exclusive of breaktimes)
- Monday - Friday 8.30am -5.00pm
- £20,300 - £22,650
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those shortlisted