Sales Coordinator required for Ballygawley, Co Tyrone
Salary : £22,000 + Bonus
Hours of Work : 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday
- Process sale orders from Key Accounts and generated by Field Sales Representatives
- Check customer orders for correct details, prices, discounts or product numbers.
- Dealing with customer queries or contacting customers to obtain any information that is missing
- Enter details of the order on a computer system and forward the order to the production or dispatch department, asking for confirmation of stock availability or delivery dates.
- Advising the finance department to prepare invoices once orders are complete
- Maintain customer sales records - create records for new customers and update information for existing customers
- Provide administrative support to the sales team
- Achievement of sales targets (Bonus applicable)
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent numeracy, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to complete tasks with careful attention to detail and to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.