|Salary||€35000 - €38000 per annum|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
SALES COORDINATOR | PERMANENT | SWORDS |
Our client based in Dublin Swords is searching for a Supply Chain Service Coordinator to join their team for a Permanent Contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer progression within their team.
Working as part of the Supply Chain Division alongside the Accounts Manager and Senior Lead, you will be responsible for overall stock levels, processing orders, managing the database, providing various stock reports as well as providing excellent customer service to clients.
- To manage the day-to-day administration of department ensuring all relevant information including order placements and purchase orders are processed through the system
- Provide excellent customer service with internal and external parties in relation to queries such as product availability, pricing, supplier product recommendations and stock discrepancies
- Support for the manager with the planning, Coordination and directing of Technicians, ensuring the correct equipment and tools are organised before works commence.
- Preparing weekly and monthly margin and stock reports and creating stock counts
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a pre-sales co-ordinating / office support role
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills including Excel
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
- Competent in all Microsoft programmes, including Excel, Word and PDF
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.