Achieve high levels of outbound calls/email activity to potential new customers with the aim of generating new business.
* Sell service contracts to existing and potential customers across GB and Ireland
* Identify sales opportunities by presenting the key features and benefits of the products and services being provided to secure either new or additional business.
* Processing customer orders in a professional and timely manner.
* Working towards monthly KPI's to meet targets including sales, call efficiency and attendance
* Ensure that the agreed levels of service are being provided to ensure both continued and potential additional business.
* Ensure that high standards of record keeping, and administration are maintained at all times
* Liaise with other departments such as the Account Management teams, credit control or other sales operations as required.
* Maintain and promote a compliance culture throughout the organisation in order to ensure the highest levels of integrity, honesty and professionalism.
* Promote the highest possible standards of health, safety, environmental, quality and product compliance, ensuring that compliance is an integral part of the business and our requirements and procedures.
Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths
Previous sales experience is essential with a proven individual sales record
Outbound Sales Experience Proven and demonstrable negotiation skills coupled with the ability to "close" the sale with a level of professionalism.
Excellent telephone manner and communication skills both verbal and written
Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
Ability to manage information and process in accurate and timely fashion
Excellent organisational and planning skills
Strong customer focus and attention to detail Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team Ability to work under pressure
Excellent IT Skills - MS Office and Sage experience are crucial