Sales Development Representative
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Development Representative on behalf of a growing boutique marketing consultancy firm. The company helps Financial & Professional Services Businesses to grow by putting together cutting edge marketing, sales, automation, technology, practice management and education to help get results across the globe.
The main priority of the Sales Development Representative will be researching to find ideal clients that would be "perfect fits" for our client's services and then reaching out to set discovery meetings with them. The role will be based in Belfast and will be targeting the North American market.
- Undertake prospecting activities such as outbound sales calls and other digital means to identify new business opportunities.
- Map prospective accounts, detailing organisational structure, people & existing processes.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts.
- Set up sales appointments.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Learning about new products and implementing sales training.
- Use CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territory.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Previous experience in Sales/Sales Development for B2B Services
- Track-record in prospecting & lead generation
- Able to communicate confidently and concisely with business owners
- Has knowledge of using a CRM effectively
- Self-Motivated & Thrives in a fast paced environment
The successful Sales Development Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa £23,000 depending on experience plus commission with OTE £35,000 - 40,000.
The Sales Development Representative role will be based in Belfast with the flexibility of working from home. Working hours are Monday - Friday 1pm - 9pm.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.