Grafton Specialist Recruitment are recruiting for a Sales Engineer on behalf of our client a leading building management systems specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Prepare and follow up on quotations using technical knowledge when providing solution
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage accounts accordingly
- Provide technical support to customers
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of services
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Report activity to Director
- Any other duties which role may include
- 3 years experience working as a customer facing Sales Engineer in the BMS sector or in a closely related sector (Air Con, Fire Alarms etc).
- Experience of managing jobs through the entire sales process (Receipt of initial sales enquiry, Preparation of sales quotations, Negotiation with the customer, Securing of an order and Handover to the project delivery team)
- In depth technical understanding of core products (primarily the Trend BMS system product range) and of HVAC systems on which BMS systems operate;
- Apply knowledge of core products correctly using sound engineering logic so as to meet the requirements of the project design;
- Have the ability to prepare Sales Quotations by studying schematics, plans, specifications and related customer documents;
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skill including presentation skills;
- A positive individual with a 'Can-do' attitude and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential attributes
The successful Sales Engineer will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus an attendance scheme, death in service benefit, pension scheme.
The Sales Engineer role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland