|Published||21 days ago|
|Contact email||Ross McConville|
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Engineer on behalf of a leading manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Engineer will work collaboratively to achieve sales targets by developing long term customer relationships and proactively maximising sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain long term customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Grow the customer base in collaboration with the Sales, Product Support and Marketing teams.
- Build a qualified lead pipeline by proactively seeking and developing new business opportunities.
- Build brand awareness using social media channels and attending trade shows.
- Passionately present the company products to maximise sales opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Proactively develop technical knowledge to be able to discuss product specifications with customers and provide solutions to their problems.
- Collaborate with the Product Support team to review our product offering to help solve customer problems.
- Work with internal departments to ensure goods can be produced and delivered on time to meet customer demand.
- Generate quotations for customer enquiries ensuring each quotation is followed up to maximise sales opportunities.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 1 years' experience working in technical sales environment or be educated to degree level in engineering.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative and achieve sales targets.
- Commercial awareness with a natural enthusiasm and confidence when speaking to customers.
- A natural problem solver with a determination to succeed.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Software including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Experience using CRM and ERP software.
The successful Sales Engineer will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus company bonus.
The Sales Engineer role will be based in Lisburn with hybrid working and an early finish on a Friday.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.